|Included in Kit:
- Ratchet lock assembly
- (1) v-roller shim
- (2) 8-32 rivnuts with tool
- (2) 8-32 screws
- #2 Drill Bit
- Marking utensil
- Electric drill
- Exacto knife or razor blade
- STEP 1: Remove left side door by lifting up and out of the bottom track.
- STEP 2: Position ratchet bar over left side of the right hand door. Center from top to bottom. Place shim in between
the ratchet bar and left edge of door (image 1).
- STEP 3: Using the ratchet bar as a template, mark the hole to be drilled and mark rubber gasket (on the front side of the door)
top and bottom of the ratchet bar (image 2).
- STEP 4: Drill hole where marked using #2 drill bit (image 3).
- STEP 5: Place rivnut insert (provided in kit) in drilled hole (image 4).
- STEP 6: Install rivnut using rivnut tool provided in kit (images 5 & 6).
- STEP 7: Using an exacto knife or razor blade carefully cut rubber gasket to create notch for ratchet bar (image 7).
- STEP 8: Reposition ratchet bar and secure using 8-32 screw into rivnut.
- STEP 9: Replace left side door and check slide operation.
- STEP 10: To lock cabinet, slide ratchet lock onto the ratchet bar through slot (lock should be oriented with slot towards top of lock; image 7).
COPYRIGHT © 2015 TRUE MANUFACTURING